Human Resources Officer
Directly reports to: HR-Admin Manager, WWF-Thailand
Validity: One year, with option to renew for subsequent years
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
WWF’s mission is to stop the degradation of the planet's natural environment and to build a future, in which humans live in harmony with nature by conserving biodiversity, ensure sustainable use of resources and reduce pollution and wasteful consumption. We are now looking for passionate and enthusiasm individual who want to be a part of our family.
I. Major Function
The HR officer will responsible for various recruitment activities and also the career development of staffs. He/she need to ensure the headcount fulfilments as well of staff capacity building have been reach according to the plan and the organization future needs. He/she will provide HR supports to employees and ensure good HR services delivered which will not limit only in recruitment and career development.
II. Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all recruitment & employment process start from identify the job description, job advertisement posted both external and internal throughout the organization, identify channel of recruitment, first screening, interview arrangement, reference check and employment.
- Provide initiative recruitment solutions and maintain contacts with colleges, universities, other NGO or institute to find or attract the potential candidates.
- Responsible for Manpower Planning reporting and analyzing, include monthly status report of recruitment.
- Organize internal and external learning program in order to ensure smooth logistics and learning objectives achievement.
- Conduct orientation training and some compulsory training courses.
- Promote use of various e-learning courses and knowledge sharing activities as one of staff capacity building and be an active e-learning community member.
- Support in talent review and identification as well of talent development program
This JD covers the main tasks and conveys the spirit of the sort of tasks that are anticipated proactively from staff. Other tasks may be assigned as necessary according to organizational needs.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management or related field.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Minimum of 3 years working experiences in recruitment and organization development
- Proficiency in MS Office Word, Excel, Especially with Power Point
- Self-motivated, work well under pressure with positive attitude
- Good service minded & team-oriented.
- Strong organizing and prioritizing skill
IV. WWF's Mission and Values
- It is part of every staff member's terms of reference to contribute to WWF's mission:
WWF’s Mission is to stop the degradation of the planet's natural environment and to build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature, by:
- conserving the world's biological diversity
- ensuring that the use of renewable natural resources is sustainable
- reducing pollution and wasteful consumption.
- It is also part of every staff member's terms of reference to embody WWF's values, which are: Passionate and Optimistic, Challenging and Inspiring, Credible and Accountable, Persevering and Delivering Results.
For more information, please visit our website at http://www.wwf.or.th/en/
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Otherwise, your resume will be filed into our candidate database for future reference and consideration.