Base Location: Bangkok
Background and Purposes:
WWF Thailand is a country member of Greater Mekong Region (Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, and Myanmar). Following a strong track record of conservation delivery over the last 20 years, WWF Greater Mekong has embarked on new strategic plan FY 16- FY20. The new strategic plan outlines changes in the way WWF GM and WWF Thailand operate, both in conservation and operation aspects. To ensure Country Director and Conservation Manager effectively perform their roles on timely manner, Personal Assistant provides day to day support to CD and Conservation to meet short term and long term goal of WWF Thailand.
Major Role Responsibilities
- Ensure day to day schedules and managing deadline of Country Director and Conservation Manager are up to date through coordination with all internal departments and external partners associating with CD and Conservation Manager
- Organize logistics/registration for field trip/seminar, meetings and workshop nationally and internationally forCD and Conservation Manager and settle the financial clearance
- Conduct desk research as assigned and represent CD and Conservation Manager in some meetings
- Provide major support to CD in managing the establishment and management of the foundation through coordination with legal firms, lawyer, relevant government agencies, board members, GMPO and INT.
- Bachelor degree in English, social sciences, business administration, business management, or in relevant fields.
- Minimum 3 years in administration and procurement
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as management assistant
- Fluent in English
- Detailed Focus
- Mature and can work under pressure
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Otherwise, your resume will be filed into our candidate database for future reference and consideration.