The IT Officer ensures the development, implementation and monitoring of IT action plan, which is aligned to the GMPO IT Strategy. He/she also ensures the smooth and efficient function of IT system of WWF Thailand and provides technical helps on electricity related issues when required.
Base location: Bangkok, Thailand
- Develops, implements, reviews and updates the IT action plan for country program to ensure alignment with GMP IT strategy and to support the programmatic and operations objectives of the country programme
- Develops, monitors, reviews and updates IT activity work plan to ensure that the organization attains its objectives as cost-effectively and efficiently as possible
- Regularly monitors and reports about the IT network/system/services and communications system as required to the Finance and Administration Manager
- Administers the LAN network, email system, software and hardware installation, backup server, which meets the needs of the organization and upgrades when required
- Arranges for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house
- Maintains the database for network equipments, include computer network and telephone network
- Establishes and maintains effective formal and informal links with suppliers, service providers, agencies to ensure that the organization is providing the appropriate range and quality of services
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology
- Up to date knowledge of IT systems, protocols, hardware and software required to run and protect the email system, internet service, communications and financial systems
- Knowledge of Windows server is an advantage
- 3 years of practical experience in LAN network administration
- Experience in developing, implementing and monitoring of the IT action plan, preferably the context of an international organization
- Knowledge or experience with Google-Apps and other email software, ACCPAC and HRIS
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, curriculum vitae and available degrees and qualifications in English to pdechsupha@wwfgreatermekong.